RU-tv on Roku
You can get the Rutgers Channel on your TV even if you don’t live on campus. The Rutgers Channel is available as a channel choice on the Roku streaming device. Here’s how to connect to us:
Via the Website
- Go to www.roku.com and choose the Channels link on the top of the page.
- Type Rutgers in the search channels box and click on the search button.
- When you see the Rutgers Channel, you should click on the Add Channel option.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Roku account to complete the process.
Via the Roku On-Screen Menu
- Go to the home menu screen on your Roku remote.
- Choose the Search option and type in Rutgers.
- Pick The Rutgers Channel and add the channel.