Are you a problem solver and willing to lend a helping hand? RU-tv’s engineering department manages the network’s operation and production responsibilities, which include:
- ensuring the broadcasts’ continuity;
- integrating new technology into the network;
- troubleshooting technical issues;
- providing technical training;
- maintaining cameras, and lighting, audio, and editing equipment.
Engineering staff receive television production training on state-of-the art equipment and learn advanced techniques. Engineers often provide technical assistance to other Rutgers departments such as information technology, student life, athletics, and others.
Students Wanted: Work at RU-tv
RU-tv is looking for talented students to join the team. Students are encouraged to apply for network assistant positions using the online employment application.